This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.vivianikem.com (the Site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- WHO IS DATA CONTROLLER AND HOW TO CONTACT
Our contact details
Business Name: Mekiv Limited
Registration Number: 10476425
Address-mail: Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
- Website refers to http://www.vivianikem.com/
● Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● Device means any device used to access and use our Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
● Third party Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Us. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Us to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf Us, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
● Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● You mean the individual accessing and/or using or interacting with our Website.
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
This section includes important information about what type of personal data we collect about you and in what ways.
Personal Data you directly provide to us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, request a quote, subscribe to our marketing database, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Site.
We collect following types of personal data by this method:
Financial and credit card information,
Personal description and photograph, amongst other information.
Personal Data we automatically collect from you when you visit and interact with our Website
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Personal Data we collect from Third-Party Social Media Service
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PAYMENT
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When we are processing payments you make, Your Personal Data will be disclosed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and item purchased.
The legal basis for the disclosure of the data is Article 6 paragraph 1 point (a) GDPR and Article 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 point (b) GDPR.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
For more information about what type of personal data Paypal or Stripe collects about you and who they can disclose it to, please refer to their Privacy Policies:,
We may also use third party e-commerce platforms to process payments and this may expose your personal data to these third party data processors.
For more detailed information, please check the Privacy Policies of these third-party data processors below:
- LEGAL BASES WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We justify the collection, use and further processing of your personal data based on the following legal bases under the UK GDPR and EU GDPR.
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time.
When you want to withdraw your consent to cookies and tracking technologies, you can do this by clicking on the consent banner and updating your preferences.
- Legal Obligation: When we are under a legal obligation to process your personal data such as disclosing your personal data to law enforcement.
- Legitimate Interests: Where your rights and freedoms do not overweight our legitimate business interests in processing your personal data, we rely on legitimate interests to process your data.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use personal data we directly collect from you for purposes such as to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry by you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us in writing;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this personal data to:
- Administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- THIRD PARTY EMAIL MARKETING TOOLS WE USE
We use MailerLite and Flodesk to create, send and manage our email marketing campaigns.
We will only use the personal data we collect to:
- create, send and manage emails,
- measure our email campaign performance
- evaluate your use of our website
- compile reports on website activity for website operators.
You can opt out of our mailing list if you click on the ‘unsubscribe’ service provided in every email, or by directly contacting us at:
- OTHER THIRD PARTY TOOLS WE USE
- For calendar scheduling services
We may use third party tools to schedule appointments and other events with You and collect your personal data such as your name and email address.
For more detailed information, please visit Privacy Policies of the third party providers we use below:
- When we run Webinars
When we run Webinars, we may collect names and email addresses from you via third party tools.
For more detailed information, please visit Privacy Policies of the third party providers we use below:
- For hosting and sale of our digital products
We use third party tools to facilitate the sale of our digital products.
Teachable – https://teachable.com/privacy-policy
Thrivecart – https://legal.thrivecart.com/platform/privacy/
Kartra – https://home.kartra.com/privacypolicy
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site; and
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we dispose of your Personal Data:
We may use any of the following methods to erase personal data:
- Overwriting data
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: You may request to see and obtain copies of the personal data we have about you and whether we process your data;
- Right to Rectification: You may request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we have about you;
- Right to Erasure of your Data: Subject to some conditions, you may (unless other grounds set forth in the law applies) choose to exercise your right to be forgotten;
- Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed about what personal data we collect from you, how we store, use and erase it.
- Right to Restriction: You may request to restrict the processing of your data on the grounds that there is some disagreement about its accuracy or objections against its legitimate usage – i.e. requesting that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We can do this by keeping a single record of your data on a suppression list;
- Right to Object: You may raise objections to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for data processing; and
- Right to Data Portability: If applicable, you may ask for your personal data to be transferred to another organization.
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your legal rights under the applicable laws, you should resort to one of the following ways:
- Application via email: email@example.com
When you make a request to exercise your legal rights, you should include the following information alongside your request:
- Provide us with your name & surname and other supporting documents to help us verify your identity.
- Detailed description of your request..
We reserve the right to ask for any additional information to verify your identity before satisfying your request.
We aim to respond to your request to exercise your legal rights within the time periods set by relevant applicable laws.
- YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
If you have any concerns about our collection, use or further processing of your personal data, you can submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority in which you reside.
For instance, if you are in the UK, you can contact the ICO via following ways:
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
For country specific complaint processes, please check the websites of the competent Data Protection Authorities.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. For example if a User posts a link to a third party site as part of their listing, if You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site.