- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, by way of general example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it.This helps us to improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- to facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to our Website and Services;
- to allow you to use and access our Website and Services;
- to better understand how you browse and engage with our Website and Services and to enhance our Website, content and Services;
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of our Website and Services;
- To provide customer support, analytics, research, and complying with relevant laws and regulations.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT VIA COOKIES?
By using Cookies and similar technologies, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your IP Address;
- Your Device ID and Device attributes;
- The pages you viewed and engaged with on our Website;
- Your Browser type;
- Information about your browsing activity;
- The operating system of your Device;
- Your Internet service provider;
- Timestamp of your visits and your specific actions.
- WHAT ARE LOG FILES?
Like many other Web sites, vivianikem.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRACKING COOKIES AND TECHNOLOGIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
DoubleClick DART cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to vivianikem.com and other sites on the Internet.
Google Analytics for web analytics
- Our Site uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (www.google.com). Google Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyse the use of the site, such as “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer. The generated information about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server and stored there.
- By activating the IP anonymity on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the Member States of the European Union or in other states
- party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. The anonymized IP address provided by Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent Google’s processing of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link : Http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Alternatively to the browser plug-in, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from being tracked on this site in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your terminal. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Our Site uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social networks Facebook and Google+, the microblogging services Twitter and Instagram. These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc., Google Inc., Twitter Inc. and Instagram LLC. Offered (“provider”).
- Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You can find an overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
- Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (” Google “). An overview of Google’s plug-ins and their look is available here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/
- Twitter is powered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103. An overview of the Twitter buttons and their appearance can be found here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
- Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). An overview of the Instagram buttons and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges.
- When you visiting our Site, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Instagram. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page. Through the integration of the plugins, the providers get the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not logged in at the moment. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the respective provider and stored there. If you are logged in to one of the services, the vendors can directly assign their website to your profile on Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Instagram. If you interact with the plugins, for example the “Like”, the “+1”, the “Twitter” or the “Instagram” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the providers And stored there. The information is also stored in the social network and show it to your contacts.
- For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by these providers, as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data protection guidelines of the providers.
- If you do not want Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube or Pinterest to use or map the data collected through our Site directly to your profile in the respective service, you must log out before you visit our Site at the appropriate service. You can also completely disable the loading of the plugins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
Youtube Video Plugins
- This Site uses contents and plugins of YouTube. YouTube is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- All videos of Youtube used and included in our Site, the extended data protection setting is activated, meaning that no information is collected and saved by web site visitors at Youtube, unless they play the video.
- Our Site further uses social plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated by the Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Pinterest”). These plugins are marked with a Pinterest logo.
- When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Pinterest’s servers. The content of the plugin is sent directly from Pinterest directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Pinterest is given the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Pinterest profile or have just logged into Pinterest. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a Pinterest server and stored there.
- When you log in into Pinterest, Pinterest can directly associate the visit of our website with your Pinterest profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the “Pin it” button or make a comment, this information is also sent directly to a Pinterest server and stored there. The information may also be published on your Pinterest profile and viewed by your Pinterest followers.
- In the case where you do not want Pinterest to map the data collected through our website directly to your Pinterest profile, you must log out before you visit our website at Pinterest. You can also completely disable the loading of the Pinterest plugins with add-ons for your browser, eg the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES?
You can withdraw your consent to cookies and other tracking technologies by visiting the ‘Cookie Preferences’ section at any time.
How to disable cookies on your Browser
You can modify your browser setting to reject cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. While you may disable cookies via your browser settings, please note that our Website currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals in the HTTP header coming from your browser or mobile application because there is currently no standardisation for the interpretation of such signal. lack of standardisation regarding how that signal should be interpreted.
You can visit the following pages of relevant browsers to accept and reject Cookies:
If you reject cookies, some functions of our Website may not work as intended or may be completely out of use.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE COOKIES?
When cookies that are not strictly necessary to the operation of the Site are set on your device, they are kept for a maximum period of twelve (12) months.