How to Rebuild your Identity and Confidence to Perform at Your Highest Potential Again After a Toxic Relationship or Relationship Breakup
In this Exclusive Article You will learn:
- My simple 7-step system for bouncing back and getting traction on your life and goals after you’ve been hit big time and are struggling to believe in yourself and your abilities.
- How to deal with the negative thoughts and judgement holding you back from showing up as the person/leader you want to be.
- How to redefine who you are, rebuild your identity and get back into what makes you YOU, so you don’t settle for less or feel like a fraud in your working life.
- How to rebuild confidence and cultivate a productive internal belief system that awakens your highest potential and enables you pursue anything you want.
- How to deal with failure when things don’t go as planned, so you don’t get stuck with the emotions attached to failure and become unproductive in reaching your goals.
… and more.
About The Author
Dr Viv is a Life Reset & Self Reinvention Strategist, Certified Life Coach, People Builder and Consultant with a background in Chemical Engineering and Management Consulting.
She is also the author of Shadows in the Mirror – The Many Faces of Depression and contributing author a contributing Author in Unzenable – A Guide to Stress Less and be More.
Inspired by her own journey, she is driven by a strong passion to help ambitious leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs overcome self judgement and rebuild identity, confidence and capacity to get back on their feet and perform at their highest potential again quickly, after a personal/ professional setback. Her goal is to help 500 or more ambitious leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs achieve their life and professional goals by 2024.
She is a writer, singer and host of the podcast show Reset with Dr Viv.